Step 2. Review Reference Handbook for Ideas about ICT Interventions
The team, or a designated expert group should research the Reference Handbook to review and take note of:
- The role and nature of ICTs
- The potential of ICTs for addressing each priority area in terms of possibilities or specific solutions and lessons of individual case studies.
- Expanding educational opportunities
- Enhancing quality of learning
- Enriching quality of teaching
- Facilitating skill formation
- Establishing and sustaining lifelong learning
- Improving policy planning and management
- Advancing community linkages
* You may also use the SEARCH HANDBOOK feature to find relevant information.
To view the parameters necessary for the potential of ICTs to be realized for each priority area,
View Reference Handbook, Section 6: "From Potential To Effectiveness."
- The group should also tap other resources available on the Internet.